Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Day 7-10

 I had a lazy weekend and did not post, even though I opened presents, then Monday was a Monday so I did not post then either. Trying to get caught up today...

Day 7 was a beautiful paper pad that made me want to make more mini notebook covers. So pretty!

 

Day 8 I opened the prettiest green mug with my initial on it. The picture does not do the color justice. It will be perfect for my peach tea. 

Day 9 was a favorite snack! Even though as Kyleigh would say, "they give you meat breath" I may have immediately enjoyed a couple...okay three lol.

 

And finally to today, day 10. For my brittle and broken winter nails, some sassy nail files that will be put to use as soon as I post this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all!
I will try and do better about posting everyday but, you know,...life.


With so much love and gratitude,

Mom, MamMaw, Elmo, Jody




No comments:

Post a Comment